The Friends of the William Morris Gallery are a registered charity (No. 800513)
As a friend of The William Morris Gallery you will be invited to attend events all across the UK where you can meet people with similar interests, learn about William Morris and the Arts & Crafts Movement and at the same time, your membership fee helps support the Gallery and the events that the Friends arrange.
In summary, as a member of the Friends, you will enjoy the following:
- Our quarterly newsletter
- Lectures at the gallery by leading authorities on William Morris and related topics
- Visits to houses, and other historic buildings connected with or decorated by William Morris and his associates
- Social events including annual parties at Christmas and in celebration of William Morris’s birthday.
- Adult single (over 18) within UK: £16.00, overseas: £24.00
- Family membership (2 people at the same address or parents + any children under 18 on 1st April) within UK: £24.00. overseas: £32.00
- Concessionary membership within UK: £8.00 (over 60 and full-time student) overseas: £16.00
- Corporate membership within UK: £50.00 minimum, overseas: £60.00 minimum
- Voluntary additional donations are always welcomed.
To become a member please email: Pam Jackson Membership Secretary.
- David Brangwyn, Chair
- Pat Stannard, Vice-Chair
- Helen Dunstan- Smith, Secretary
- Andrea Hall, Treasurer
- Pam Jackson, Membership Secretary
- Graham Larkbey, Minutes Secretary
- Roger Huddle, Events Organiser
- George Potrykus-Lupton
- Mica Benjamin